Call for papers: NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law;
Submit by 15th February 2012
|Image Courtesy : |
NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law is issuing a call for papers for its first issue which is due to be published in the current academic year. This journal is a student run, faculty regulated, peer reviewed law journal published annually by the Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights (CSIPR).
They are inviting submissions from academicians, legal professionals and students on contemporary issues relating to the development of intellectual property laws.
Guidelines for the submission:
• The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of 200-250 words.
• A covering letter must be attached along with the submission containing the name, the contact details, name and address of the Institution and academic qualifications.
• Citations must be by way of footnoting in consonance with the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation” (19th ed.).
• All students, academicians and legal professionals are invited to send their contributions for the journal.
• Co-authorship is permissible upto 2 authors per submission.
Last date for submissions: 15th February 2012.
For more information contact Divya Sharma (Convenor, CSIPR, NLIU Bhopal) at (+91) 9009445313 or Upasana Kawat (Co-Convenor, CSIPR, NLIU Bhopal) at (+91)9009229892.
Alternatively, all queries and clarifications can also be emailed to them at email@example.com or by visiting them at csipr.tumblr.com.